PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Question for Fox Sports 7

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Question for Fox Sports 7

Postby SMURecruiting » Mon Oct 01, 2001 10:48 pm

Ok, it seems that people like to ask you about individual players. Well my question to you is which players in the Austin area have SMU, not just on their list ,but high on their list? Thanks, your help is appreciated.
SMURecruiting
Scout Team

Re: Question for Fox Sports 7

Postby Fox 7 Sports » Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:07 am

That's tough to say. With us caught right in the middle of the season, I'm not getting as much free time to talk to the kids as much I would like. But of the more high profile players, Steven Brent who was offered before the season by the Mustangs continues to hold SMU in high regard. A number of other players mention them but it is still early and their childhood favorites tend to dominate their thoughts (such as UT and A&M). But as the season progresses and the scjolarship offers begin to shakeout, it'll become a little more clear in the couple of months.

Sorry I couldn't be more clear. But I will also be more than willing to answer any questions about players in our area. Frankly, I believe this may be our deepest talent pool in several years. And there are some potential blue chippers already emerging as juniors & sophomores as well.
<A HREF=\"http://199.170.228.120/dynamic/story.asp?category=4\" TARGET=_blank>Austin Area Prospects</A>
Fox 7 Sports
Junior Varsity

Re: Question for Fox Sports 7

Postby SMURecruiting » Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:32 am

No problem FOX7, still good info to know. Thanks for you help......
SMURecruiting
Scout Team

Return to Recruiting