PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

recruiting update...

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

recruiting update...

Postby JasonB » Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:07 pm

It looks like Campbell Black has comitted to Northwestern and Jamar Ransom has committed to OK State. They were two of the better players who were still looking at us. Hopefully, though, Coach Bennett has some surprises lined up!!!!
JasonB
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: recruiting update...

Postby MikeB.D-Law » Thu Jan 24, 2002 1:46 pm

I just wanna let everybody know that my boy Jamar Bey has committed to SMU and both of us look forward to playin at SMU next season. Like I was tellin Coach , Me and Jamar came to this school because we both feel that its going to go back to those "Erik Dickerson"days when SMU was the powerhouse of the south.
MikeB.D-Law

Postby PK » Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:57 pm

Hey MB D-Law, looking forward to you putting on about 30 more pounds of lean meat and opening up some holes in that line for ShanDerrick to blow through!! Welcome aboard.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ProudPonyPa » Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:44 am

Welcome Mike!! Glad you found ponyfans.com! FYI for all: There should be an updated list in Friday's DMN. Donnie got a phone call from DMN, tonight, asking if his commitment is still at SMU.
ProudPonyPa
Varsity

Return to Recruiting