PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Noah Jones decommits

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Noah Jones decommits

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:32 pm

gostangs wrote:How would you know 11?

Know about the class not looking good? Based on rankings from multiple sites. I posted it awhile back.
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Stallion » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:06 pm

SMU_Alum11 wrote:
Stallion wrote:maybe you should stop tweeting at them. Your twitter feed is obnoxious

What are you talking about?

You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about-Hoopmanx was schooling you yesterday about it too. Either change your twitter name or stop tweeting our recruits who I can assure you don't agree with your nonsense.
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Stallion wrote:
SMU_Alum11 wrote:
Stallion wrote:maybe you should stop tweeting at them. Your twitter feed is obnoxious

What are you talking about?

You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about-Hoopmanx was schooling you yesterday about it too. Either change your twitter name or stop tweeting our recruits who I can assure you don't agree with your nonsense.

I don't tweet recruits, and I take "nonsense" just means things you disagree with or don't conform to your single minded views? So not sure if you got the right person in your crazy rant. Geez you really do just go 0-100 on people at random....
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby JoeKidd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Is Noah's decommitment confirmed and if so is he really going to Slurpee U?
#1 Day At A Time
JoeKidd
Heisman

Postby Rebel10 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:06 pm

PonySnob wrote:Could be that he knows with a solid winning season in 2017, pretty good odds our coach won't be here.

:idea:
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby Fresno Mustang » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:00 pm

JoeKidd wrote:Is Noah's decommitment confirmed and if so is he really going to Slurpee U?

yes
SMU Class of 2014
Fresno Mustang
All-American

Postby East Coast Mustang » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Staff might not have been too sad to see this one go...
2005 PonyFans.com Rookie of the Year Award Recipient
East Coast Mustang

Postby hoopmanx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 am

Its getting to be a weird world, cause I think I even liked one of Stallions posts the other day. You can't go on twitter w/an SMU screen name and post your sociopolitical agenda or religious stances. When kids search themselves, SMU or some combo, it comes up. Its a bad look for the programs no matter the stance and reflects on the school/programs. Then, to say 'point to any recruit who hasnt gone to SMU b/c of me' is beyond ridiculous. Worse yet, 'have Jank or Morris contact me if they don't approve' is ludicrous. That said, I talk w/staff, as recently as yesterday, and guess what their take is? Its hurtful, but they can't reach out to a zealot or person of extreme faith, cause then they are inhibiting free speech, specifically religious, at a Methodist school. Just show decorum. Hell, I have a nice text relationship w our compliance director, just to make sure no lines are truly crossed.

Bottom line, I'm a [deleted] on twitter and everyone knows it, but I'm not directly attached to SMU. More stuff than you know, O clear w/them before pulling the trigger, cause at the end of the day, we all want our programs to achieve. Both Stallion and I have been respectful in approaching you, careful not tread on your beliefs, agree or disagree. That said, your insistence that we must be coming from the left or have a narrow belief system, is like watching election year all over. Blow up abortion clinics for all I care, just don't cost us a recruit. Yes, I said that, cause I'm a jerk
hoopmanx
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby NY Pony » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 am

I thought this said Nora Jones decommits.
NY Pony
All-American

Postby crazy horse » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:03 am

NY Pony wrote:I thought this said Nora Jones decommits.

Same here. Does Norah have any eligibility left?
"Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

New post Rhett Lashlee - College Football's Coach Of The Year
crazy horse
All-American

Postby flockofseagulls » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 pm

hoopmanx wrote:Blow up abortion clinics for all I care, just don't cost us a recruit. Yes, I said that, cause I'm a jerk

<standing ovation>

someone post this guy's twitter handle and i'll go at him with the voracity of a russian twitter bot.
@seagulls00
flockofseagulls
Junior Varsity

Postby gostangs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Why would anyone mix politics and sports? Sports is where you go to avoid politics.
gostangs

Postby smusic 00 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 pm

flockofseagulls wrote:
hoopmanx wrote:Blow up abortion clinics for all I care, just don't cost us a recruit. Yes, I said that, cause I'm a jerk

<standing ovation>

someone post this guy's twitter handle and i'll go at him with the voracity of a russian twitter bot.

Easy to spot if you look at hoopmanx's feed.
smusic 00

Previous

Return to Recruiting