PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

SMU Target Junior Day

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

SMU Target Junior Day

Postby Stallion » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:47 pm

here's a small excerpt about SMU Junior Day-I've seen videos of about 10 kids that have reported attending. I'd take just about all of them. Looks like some really great kids some of which are riddin' below the radar early but I think are pretty outstanding prospects:

3. SMU junior day — SMU junior day did not result in any commitments, but the Mustangs did send out offers to two in-state wide receivers — four-star Keller Timber Creek product Erik Ezukanma and Clear Brook’s Mark Milton. Ezukanma will be tough for the Ponies to land, but he could be a dangerous weapon in Chad Morris’ offense. Milton currently holds offers from SMU, Bowling Green and Houston. The Mustangs also played host to quarterback commit William Brown, Dallas Madison wide receiver Antonio Gage and Arlington Oak Ridge tight end Christoph Henle.

http://texas.247sports.com/Bolt/Texas-r ... --51368792
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Recruiting