PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Fourth offensive lineman commits, says "I'm staying home"

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Fourth offensive lineman commits, says "I'm staying home"

Postby PonyPride » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:14 am

Dallas (Jesuit) guard Branson Hickman announced via his Twitter account that he has committed to SMU over offers from Air Force, Army, Liberty, Louisiana Tech, Louisiana-Monroe, Memphis, Navy, Texas State and Tulsa.

"First I would like to thank my Mom, Dad and Sister Avery for all of the sacrifices y'all have made for me to be able to play football at the next level. I would like to thank the whole SMU staff especially Coach Dykes for this opportunity. Finally all of my friends, family and Jesuit Alumni brothers who have supported me throughout this whole process. With that being said I'm thankful to announce that I have committed to Southern Methodist University."
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Fourth offensive lineman commits, says "I'm staying home

Postby HorsePower » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:23 am

One way to light a fire under the current linemen: four of the first five commitments are offensive linemen.
HorsePower
Heisman

Re: Fourth offensive lineman commits, says "I'm staying home

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 am

HorsePower wrote:One way to light a fire under the current linemen: four of the first five commitments are offensive linemen.

Just trying to get the numbers right. Even with McLaurin moving to offense, we currently still have more DL than OL on the roster. Not a good thing when you are building depth for 5 vs 4 positions
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Recruiting