PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

TCU Game

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

TCU Game

Postby 43FAN » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:23 pm

I know that this is the last place recruiting is needed to get people to the TCU game on Sunday, so this is just more of a reminder for everyone to get their ASSES out to Moody and cheer on SMU this Sunday at 5. I've been watching practice damn near everyday and they honestly just keep looking better and better: especially B Hop and Q, who are hitting 3 point shots like its their business lately. Also, Nigel and the other big men have really bulked up over the off season and are a much bigger presence this year down in the paint. Anyways, remember there is a celebration in front of Moody at 3, before the game starts at 5. I hope to see all of you out there, so be looking for me in the usual place: front row center, drunk, and yelling at people. TCU SUCKS and long live DeWayne Floyd, the "43".
43FAN

Re: TCU Game

Postby DiamondM » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:38 pm

You know I'll be there, although I have a commitment at 1:30 that afternoon that may prevent me from taking part in much of the pre-game festivities.

Does anyone have their finger on the pulse of the students? Are any more than 100 going to bother showing up?
DiamondM
Heisman

Re: TCU Game

Postby PX » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:42 pm

You watch practice every day? I hardly ever see anyone else in the gym, where do you sit?
PX
Varsity

Return to Basketball