PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Castro

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Castro

Postby Ringer » Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:10 pm

:)First of all Eric Castro deserves a thumbs up and not thumbs Down. I clicked on the wrong icon it should be a thumbs up. I have not had a chance to post this since the Baylor game but boy was I pleased with the effort and emotion that Castro showed during the Baylor game. I think he is really coming into his own. A little more experience with some success along the way to keep his confidence up and man I am telling you, he might just be the man we need down under. I would like to see him continue to develop his outside shot. Put that together with his presence underneath, that would pack a pretty potent punch. Unlike a few that have claimed that Eric is verticly challenge and not very mobil, I have seen exactly the opposite. He has dribbled up the floor in heavy traffic a couble of times already this year.

Also, does anyone know the status of Kris Lowe's injury?

Isham played a whale of a game. Good to see that.

[This message has been edited by Ringer (edited 12-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ringer (edited 12-30-2002).]
Ringer
Recruit

Re: Castro

Postby RedRiverPony » Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:31 pm

Way to call out an Okie in Eric Castro. He did play a great game. I've gotten down to Dallas for a handful of games last year and a couple (TCU, Baylor High) already this year, and he's played his (blank) off. If every player had Castro's want-to, we'd be WAC champs, for sure. He's going to be real good before he's done.

Any idea where I can buy a Castro jersey?
RedRiverPony
All-American

Re: Castro

Postby Bergermeister » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:07 pm

Castro sure is a breath of fresh air after the lackluster performances we've seen from so-called big men the last few seasons. The excitement is back. Talk it up. We need at least 6,000 every game. I hope the students will respond.
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball