PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Offical SMU vs Memphis thread

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Offical SMU vs Memphis thread

Postby NickSMU17 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am

Memphis is truly a dog shti town....

Memphis high is a dog shti University...

There is no disputing those 2 points...

The End...
NickSMU17
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby couch 'em » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:32 am

I was told by a professor to stop complaining to him about the blatant cheating in class, because the cheaters were just arab semi-royals who pay full tuition, and would just go back home with their degree anyway, and thus would not degrade the quality of the degree in the US.
"I think Couchem is right."
-EVERYONE
couch 'em

Postby TigerKitten » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 pm

NickSMU17 wrote:Memphis is truly a dog shti town....

The End...

Again, I'll take the high road so you can see what Tiger fans are about. I won't take your comment personally 'cause I realize you're disappointed that your team lost. But it's not the end of the world there Nicky. I'm sure you can go back to your perfect school in the perfect city and rest easy knowing you're not in Memphis, TN. And I'll go back to my crappy school in this crappy city and rest easy 'cause I'm not like you. GO TIGERS!
TigerKitten

Postby NickSMU17 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm

TigerKitten wrote:
NickSMU17 wrote:Memphis is truly a dog shti town....

The End...

Again, I'll take the high road so you can see what Tiger fans are about. I won't take your comment personally 'cause I realize you're disappointed that your team lost. But it's not the end of the world there Nicky. I'm sure you can go back to your perfect school in the perfect city and rest easy knowing you're not in Memphis, TN. And I'll go back to my crappy school in this crappy city and rest easy 'cause I'm not like you. GO TIGERS!

I really am not that upset with the loss, not a huge bball fan, just a huge SMU fan...

However, the points as I said are true and there is no evidence contrary to the argument...

Good Luck with your crap...
NickSMU17

Postby TigerKitten » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 pm

If it makes you feel better about yourself, darling, to put other people and their home down...then you go right ahead...you must be miserable to have to stoop so low in order to bring yourself up. I'm sorry for you and I hope you feel better. GO TIGERS!
TigerKitten

Postby NickSMU17 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm

TigerKitten wrote:If it makes you feel better about yourself, darling, to put other people and their home down...then you go right ahead...you must be miserable to have to stoop so low in order to bring yourself up. I'm sorry for you and I hope you feel better. GO TIGERS!

I would feel better if you went away..

Thanks

p.s. Memphis sucks
NickSMU17

Postby TigerKitten » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Oh ya got me there! How old are you? Like 9? Someone needs to speak to your parents. Oh the hilarity. GO TIGERS!
TigerKitten

Postby papawasamustang » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm

TigerKitten wrote:Oh ya got me there! How old are you? Like 9? Someone needs to speak to your parents. Oh the hilarity. GO TIGERS!

Give it up Kitty. Time to move on. U got U of H Wednesday. Time to head on over to their board.
U should get along great with them. U have a lot in common.
Props for some decent BBQ. Talk to ya next season. Maybe the conference tournament.
Congrats again for splitting with SMU this season.
"We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors."
papawasamustang
Heisman

Previous

Return to Basketball