PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Mustang Band Recruiting

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Mustang Band Recruiting

Postby Spaz » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:30 pm

This was in the RECRUITING forum, but I thought I'd move it here, since it also has to do with basketball.

Do you know any HS Juniors and Seniors that play in their HS Bands? If you do, then this message is for you.

The Mustang Band and Diamond M Club are sponsoring The Mustang Band Experience. Juniors and Seniors are invited to spend a day with the Band, learn some of the music and perform with the band at the Boise State basketball game on January 29, 2005.

For more information, call 214-SMU-BAND or log on to www.mustangband.com and click on "The Mustang Band Experience".

The students will meet at 2:30pm to learn some of the music, then will be joined by the current band members for a joint rehearsal. At 5:30pm they will be treated to a pizza dinner in Moody. After dinner, they will sit in the stands with the band and cheer and support the Mustangs.

Just like atheletics, the band has to recruit and if we can get them on campus, we can get them interested. This is a great opportunity for these kids and it does not cost them a thing.
WHERE'S MY KETCHUP?!?!?!
Spaz
Varsity

Postby weststang » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:12 am

I just might have to sign up for this- I sit behind the band at every home game, and you guys are awesome! Gotta love the spirit!
weststang
Recruit

Postby DiamondM75 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:33 am

weststang,

We would love to have you. Also, tell your friends. We have room for 50 highschool players, and if demand is large, we have an alternate date for 50 more.

I guarantee a good time for all.
Just send 'da money.
DiamondM75
Hall of Famer

Return to Basketball