PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Parking problems at SMU

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby DiamondM » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:31 pm

Garage pass is only $40 for the season with your season ticket. I do agree that there should be signs to indicate where to park for both season ticket holders and single game ticket holders. But to expect rock star parking when you don't get the season pass is quite spoiled. People are always finding something to whine about around here. If you get to see the Mustangs win by 34 points over a Big 12 team, you'll still find something to complain about (I guess that doesn't work for our Baylor friends, but still...).
DiamondM
Heisman

Postby Bergermeister » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:18 pm

I parked at HP Methodist for OSU game (Bishop Blvd. should have been opened for parking that night). However, I don't mind the walk... I need the exercise. Because there were few fans for the BU vs SMU game, I drove to my $5 parking spot from years' past... the Moody Garage. And since school was out for Christmas, and I knew it was EMPTY, I had a feeling my $5 would be welcome. I don't mind that it is reserved or restricted parking... I don't think anyone does. LABEL IT as such. Let patrons know what's up before they make a right turn into the driveway.
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony_Fan » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:25 pm

Cool, we've got some great suggestions here. I think the main gripe is CLEAR signs and directions for visitors who are clueless on where to park.

I usually park at the....ha, not going to give that away but it's close.
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball