PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

WHO'S GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT?????

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

WHO'S GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT?????

Postby Dutch » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:49 pm

With all the complaining about parking at the basketball games aside, who is going to the game tonight?

it is only $1.00 for a ticket, so you even have a few bucks left for a coke and nachos.

SMU men finish nonconference play Monday

03:44 AM CST on Monday, December 20, 2004

By CALVIN WATKINS / The Dallas Morning News

SMU (4-3) will finish its men's basketball nonconference schedule against Arkansas-Pine Bluff at 7 p.m. today at Moody Coliseum. As part of the school's Black College Night promotion, tickets for the game are $1.

Last season, SMU won three of its last four games to finish its nonconference schedule with a 6-4 mark.

The Mustangs are led by center Patrick Simpson (14.1 ppg), and power forward Eric Castro is shooting a team-best 69.8 percent from the field. Arkansas-Pine Bluff (2-5), which has lost to three Big 12 schools, will visit TCU on Wednesday.
Ok this is getting ridiculous...I agree with Dutch on THIS ONE POST by him totally
Dutch
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Hoop Fan » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:10 pm

I'll be there. Must admit its hard to get up for Pine Bluff. I'll be looking to see 2 things: if Hopkins continues to shoot well after the Baylor game and more development out of Roberts is a key for the rest of the season. Other than those things, I'm not sure there is much to look for tonight.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponydawg » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:22 pm

I will be there.........yahoo.......
ponydawg
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Basketball