PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

DMN today

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

DMN today

Postby Pony_Fan » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:20 am

Funny how they don't mention Isham even once in this article. Where is Kris Lowe when you need him....and why didn't Reay get any PT in the UTEP game? Ike is not contributing at all and Killeen is below average in my opinion. I think Atikenhead could have done better. He has trouble penetrating or making the opponent's defense adjust at all...Hopefully Roberts can go.

I guess Miller is completely done for his career.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 55c09.html
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Silk » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:21 pm

Yup - Miller's out.

I'm with you, I was a little surprised that Chris Reay didn't get any playing time. He's not going to evoke images of LeBron, but he's a strong kid with great hustle and energy. He's certainly good for a few rebounds and well-placed fouls, don't you think? Especially if Simpson can't go, I'd like to see Reay get a little time.

Personally, I don't think Killen is bad at all. He's not going to score like Hop, of course, but he's only supposed to run the offense. If there's a knock on his assists, it might be because two of the team's best scorers (Roberts and Simpson) are chugging around on one leg.
Silk
Varsity

Return to Basketball