PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Ellis Davis Fieldhouse: SOC vs. Seagoville

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Ellis Davis Fieldhouse: SOC vs. Seagoville

Postby Hoop Fan » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:39 am

Man, now I know where DISD's money is going. Ellis Davis Fieldhouse down at I-20 and I-35 is plush for a high school venue. SMU can only dream of having a scoreboard like that one, I guess, since nothing ever seems to happen for Moody. Really makes our gym look bad. Go down there and then you will start to have a point of reference for why Tubbs has a hard time recruiting even with his contacts.

I watched Seagoville beat SOC tonight in a close game. Seagoville might be the quickest high school team you will ever see. Talk about releasing the hounds, there is a reason they are 18-0 now with barely anyone over 6-3 playing. Sloan and Roland (Aggie commits) are lightning and can fly. Even so, Darrell Arthur was a man among boys for SOC, he had 31. He looked a little frustrated with his teammates but not in a bad way. Arthur got hit and bumped all night and rarely got calls, but he kept his composure. One hell of a high school basketball game and the impressive thing was both teams played tough games earlier in the day.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball