PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Where's Craig Swann when you need him?

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Where's Craig Swann when you need him?

Postby RGV Pony » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:18 pm

...if only he was on the broadcast for that shot by Dez tonight as well. Can you imagine?
RGV Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mrydel » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:34 pm

I hope he is out, as we all should be, looking for someone who can get the ball up court or throw it in bounds. Or God forbid, someone who could do both. :roll:

What are we going to do against a team that can really pressure the ball?

I went to an SMU/Arkansas game in Dallas back in the 80's and Arkansas had such strong back court pressure that the score was 10-0 before we ever got the ball across halfcourt for the first time. I anticipate a game or 2 like that this year.

That said, I am very impressed with the coaching. Good adjustments and anticipation. We have no where to go but up over the next few years.
mrydel

Postby Ponymon » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:14 am

mrydel wrote:I hope he is out, as we all should be, looking for someone who can get the ball up court or throw it in bounds. Or God forbid, someone who could do both. :roll:

I went to an SMU/Arkansas game in Dallas back in the 80's and Arkansas had such strong back court pressure that the score was 10-0 before we ever got the ball across halfcourt for the first time. I anticipate a game or 2 like that this year.

That said, I am very impressed with the coaching. Good adjustments and anticipation. We have no where to go but up over the next few years.

Mrydel, Me thinks you posted under the wrong thread! :?
Ponymon
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby mrydel » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:23 am

Ponymon wrote:
mrydel wrote:I hope he is out, as we all should be, looking for someone who can get the ball up court or throw it in bounds. Or God forbid, someone who could do both. :roll:

Mrydel, Me thinks you posted under the wrong thread! :?

I was correct. I was responding to where Craig Swann was, or should be.
mrydel

Return to Basketball