PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ESPN mention

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby RI Stang » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:09 pm

Don't think Turner will allow "SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY" - everything going forward is only "SMU".
RI Stang
All-American

Postby mustangmadness » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:19 pm

i love the huge pony...it is unique and i think it looks great on tv (the one time per year we are featured). i hate all the red inside the 3 pt line, looks cheesy. plus the blue and the red paint on the court are so light...it needs to match the darker blue and red in the jerseys.
mustangmadness

Postby DickerJames » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:01 pm

regis wrote:
PS -- How can this guy slam the pony and give a pass to the ridiculous cartoon slobbering Arkansas Razorback in Fayetteville. His cred is shot in my opinion.

He didn't slam the pony, he slamed the SIZE of it by correctly saying it almost touches each 3 point line. As for the razorbacks, he actually slamed them by saying they got a pass for their cartoon picture because their fans can appreciate the silliness.
DickerJames
All-American

Postby mr. pony » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:16 pm

That's not a slam. It's an appreciative pat on the back.
mr. pony
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby DickerJames » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:02 pm

My interpretation is that the Arkies can't read therefore cartoons are their greatest pleasure.
DickerJames
All-American

Postby mrydel » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:20 pm

DickerJames wrote:My interpretation is that the Arkies can't read therefore cartoons are their greatest pleasure.

Someone told me this post was offensive to me. What does it say? Call me please.
mrydel
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball