PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Definition of a Sand Aggie

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Definition of a Sand Aggie

Postby i10pony » Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:22 pm

According to Texas lore a Sand Aggie is a student, alumnus, or supporter of Texas Tech University.
-The Sand Aggie is well versed in the art of profanity, chewing Rooster tobacco, and making tortillas to take to TTU football games.
-The typical dwelling for the Sand Aggie is the maufactured home preferably made by Pearl Harbor.
-Foods that the Sand Aggie consume are Spam, Vienna Sausages(the little ones that are canned),Chef Boyardee (any product), Spaghetti O's etc... For a complete list see Gordon Keith's list of white trash foods at gordonkeith.com
-It was the dream of the Sand Aggie to go to Texas A$M but he or she was not bright enough to get into that "hallowed"institution of "higher learning"
-The Sand Aggie's usual choices for college after recieving their High school Diploma or GED are TTU,Sul Ross State, Angelo State,Paris JC, Weatherford JC, ITT Tech,MTI, and Billy Bobs School of Truck Driving.
-The typical mode of transporation for the Sand Aggie is the pickup. These are the most popular brands among Sand Aggs: the 1981 Ford-F150,1985 Jimmy or Blazer and the 1983 Datsun pickup.(any model)
-Typical Sand Aggie majors are Fashion and Merchandising, Custodial Arts, Ranch management, Truck driving,Construction Science and other trades.

I will continue with my defintion of The Sand Aggie at a later time. But you get the picture.
i10pony
Junior Varsity

Return to Football