PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thanks a lot to.......

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Thanks a lot to.......

Postby friarwolf » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:27 am

all the blue plastic seat season ticket mf'ers who gave their tickets to aggie fans last night........I was damn near surrounded. By the way, to the 2 aggie idiots to my left, when you think someone is traveling, you don't scream ''he was offsides.................."
friarwolf
Heisman

Re: Thanks a lot to.......

Postby Hoop Fan » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:37 am

pitiful, they were littered all over the blue seats. Who are the idiots that give Aggies their front row seats? They were also dominant on the mezzanine level "between the 40s" to describe it like an Aggie might. I was wondering how few season tickets SMU must have sold. The whole thing demonstrated a real sad state of affairs last night. Not one aspect of the whole thing could make you proud to be an SMU fan from the team (did that look like a young, talented, hungry and up and coming to anyone?), to the coaching, to the fan support, cheerleaders, PA guy, parking, you name it. [deleted] poor and going nowhere. yeah, I expected more, this is year 4 of Doh's tenure.
Last edited by Hoop Fan on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony_Fan » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:39 am

what a shame. I noticed that too and was thinking the same thing. Sell your tickets to Aggs and they show up all decked out in gear.
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponydawg » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 pm

I ironically brought two aggies. Both of them cheered for SMU, one even bought Season Tickets.
ponydawg
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Basketball