PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Memphis Stang Sheet

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Memphis Stang Sheet

Postby Harry0569 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Took me a few hours, but here it is. I have a few good pictures of Mack and Witherspoon being idiots. Also, a buddy of mine incorporated Pierre's weight loss with the new Taco Bell diet. We blew it up on a huge poster board.

Enjoy

‘Stangs Sheet

University of Memphis (14-5,5-1) We have a great chance to knock off the Tigers, IF WE, THE STUDENTS, DO OUR PART!
It is very important that the student section works together tonight, all in unison. This is vital during the entire game, but especially during:
Tip-off: Right after player intro’s, we will start chant: “S.M.U… S.MU…”
Defense: Chants such as “Defense”
We mimic what they do on the court (boink, boink, pass, shot, miss, we crescendo “ohhhh” when they are just holding the ball)
-AIRBALL we do a Indian chop and yell “airball, airball, airball, you suck”
-MOSTLY we yell “ohhhh” real real sweet and loud
Fouls
-When an opposing player picks up a foul, chant “YOU, YOU, YOU
When the player has 4 fouls we chant “four, four, four” flashing four on our hands
-When a player fouls out we say “ohhhhhh” (see above) until they sit at which point we say “see ya”
-If a players has more fouls than points, chant for example “4 fouls, 2 points”

KEY PLAYERS:
#1 Pierre Henderson-Niles
-real name is Jartavious/nickname is Big Daddy P
-Lost 30 lbs in the offseason. Jarred is proud of you..pierre was on the subway diet
. Chant: JENNY CRAIG
#3 Roburt Sallie
10.8 PPG, 36 from 3. Hit 9 3’s in a game last year.
#5 Willie Kemp
8 ppg, 403-pt %
#10 Will Coleman
-Ridiculous athlete, who initially committed to Arkansas-Little Rock but opted to go JUCO to improve his academics.
#11 Wesley Witherspoon
-Extremely athletic, but tends to commit dumb fouls. Hound him everytime he fouls someone. Plays multiple positions. His picture is attached.
-11 PPG, shoots the 3 well
#15 Elliot Williams
-Averages 19.8 ppg, 39% 3pt. Transferred from Duke to be closer to his ailing mother.
#20 Doneal Mack
10.5 ppg, 35% 3-pt % Mack's confidence is the biggest part about his game. If he is hot and confident, his shooting his hard to stop. When he starts getting cold, sometimes it is best for the opposing defense to leave him wide open. GIVE HIM HELL EVERYTIME HE MISSES. Judging by his picture, he enjoys partying
Nickname: Bocephus
Mack was a former Florida recruit whom the school refused to admit based on his ACT score rising “too sharply from one test to the next.” CHANT: ACT SCORES
-Was almost forced to delete his facebook because he was complaining about playing time.
"smupony94: Harry, you have been promoted to purveyor of official status capabilities."
Harry0569
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Memphis Stang Sheet

Postby mustangdm » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 pm

1. Thank you for doing these sheets. I'm glad to see the student section unifying.

2. I would suggest you change the foul out chant to "Left, Right, Left, Right..." etc. as the player walks to the bench, then "sit down!" when the player does. Band has done this for awhile and it's funny.
mustangdm
Junior Varsity

Re: Memphis Stang Sheet

Postby ponyscott » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:29 am

Harry0569 wrote:Took me a few hours, but here it is. I have a few good pictures of Mack and Witherspoon being idiots. Also, a buddy of mine incorporated Pierre's weight loss with the new Taco Bell diet. We blew it up on a huge poster board.

Enjoy

‘Stangs Sheet

University of Memphis (14-5,5-1) We have a great chance to knock off the Tigers, IF WE, THE STUDENTS, DO OUR PART!
It is very important that the student section works together tonight, all in unison. This is vital during the entire game, but especially during:
Tip-off: Right after player intro’s, we will start chant: “S.M.U… S.MU…”
Defense: Chants such as “Defense”
We mimic what they do on the court (boink, boink, pass, shot, miss, we crescendo “ohhhh” when they are just holding the ball)
-AIRBALL we do a Indian chop and yell “airball, airball, airball, you suck”
-MOSTLY we yell “ohhhh” real real sweet and loud
Fouls
-When an opposing player picks up a foul, chant “YOU, YOU, YOU
When the player has 4 fouls we chant “four, four, four” flashing four on our hands
-When a player fouls out we say “ohhhhhh” (see above) until they sit at which point we say “see ya”
-If a players has more fouls than points, chant for example “4 fouls, 2 points”

KEY PLAYERS:
#1 Pierre Henderson-Niles
-real name is Jartavious/nickname is Big Daddy P
-Lost 30 lbs in the offseason. Jarred is proud of you..pierre was on the subway diet
. Chant: JENNY CRAIG
#3 Roburt Sallie
10.8 PPG, 36 from 3. Hit 9 3’s in a game last year.
#5 Willie Kemp
8 ppg, 403-pt %
#10 Will Coleman
-Ridiculous athlete, who initially committed to Arkansas-Little Rock but opted to go JUCO to improve his academics.
#11 Wesley Witherspoon
-Extremely athletic, but tends to commit dumb fouls. Hound him everytime he fouls someone. Plays multiple positions. His picture is attached.
-11 PPG, shoots the 3 well
#15 Elliot Williams
-Averages 19.8 ppg, 39% 3pt. Transferred from Duke to be closer to his ailing mother.
#20 Doneal Mack
10.5 ppg, 35% 3-pt % Mack's confidence is the biggest part about his game. If he is hot and confident, his shooting his hard to stop. When he starts getting cold, sometimes it is best for the opposing defense to leave him wide open. GIVE HIM HELL EVERYTIME HE MISSES. Judging by his picture, he enjoys partying
Nickname: Bocephus
Mack was a former Florida recruit whom the school refused to admit based on his ACT score rising “too sharply from one test to the next.” CHANT: ACT SCORES
-Was almost forced to delete his facebook because he was complaining about playing time.

This is really good energy and hope you students help make this a good game....
ponyscott
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball