PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Nigel?

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Nigel?

Postby MustangMatt » Fri Dec 08, 2000 4:28 pm

Why did he only play for one minute, if that?

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Re: Nigel?

Postby ALL4SMU » Fri Dec 08, 2000 5:10 pm

Good question, anyone know why>
\"Show me a happy and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure.\"- Knute Rockne
ALL4SMU
Varsity

Postby smuhog » Sat Dec 09, 2000 3:34 am

good question. I don't think that Dement made enough substitutions in the second half because our starters were about to pass out in the last minutes of the game. he should use the depth that we now have. I guess he thinks that Neimi can bring more to the team even though he was 1-5 from the line down the stretch. Why did Voc, Kelly and Dewayne not get more PT?
smuhog

Postby Bballer » Mon Dec 11, 2000 1:40 pm

I think you all are right about Nigel. He should be getting some more minutes. He needs to get used to being on the floor after sitting out for a year. We will be using him a lot at the end of the year come tournament time.

Also, there is a good Daily Campus article on him. The link is on the homepage. Nice read. He seems like a good guy.

------------------
Ponies to the NCAA Tourney in 2000!
Ponies to the NCAA Tourney in 2002!
Bballer
Junior Varsity

Return to Basketball