PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Mo Brown Roll Call

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Mo Brown Roll Call

Postby Bballer » Tue Jan 30, 2001 7:56 pm

Who is going to the game tonight? I am!
We should not just whine about lack of support for big games, we should be at Moody for every game. I will see the true Pony fans tonight. Everyone else is fair weathered.

------------------
Ponies to the NCAA Tourney in 2000!
Ponies to the NCAA Tourney in 2002!
Bballer
Junior Varsity

Re: Mo Brown Roll Call

Postby Pony_Fan » Wed Jan 31, 2001 12:39 am

I was there! Q looked good tonight. He was on fire with the 3 pointers. It was a different ballgame without Hancock. It showed that he is an important player for us. The post game mentioned that he was out with a wrist injury and should be ok for Saturday. Tulsa is playing tough right now so it should be a good game. We need to buckle down on defense for sure to beat the Hurricane.
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Bballer » Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:17 am

I think Q had 22 points. Voc also played well. We missed Hancock. But where was Nigel?? He was not even on the bench?

Right now our defense is killing us. Mo Brown out played us and killed us when they had the ball. We could not stop them. I think we played Tennessee better defensively than we did Mo.

------------------
Bballer
Junior Varsity

Postby Bballer » Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:22 am

By the way, what an embarrassing turnout, especially by the students. What else is going on Tuesday at 7:30?

What were the frats doing? What is the deal, they did not want to sport their cool jerseys? SMU's student are pitiful. But I am preaching to the choir.

Not to many alumni and older fans either. If it were not for the young school kids there, it really would have been empty.

------------------
Bballer
Junior Varsity

Postby The Q » Wed Jan 31, 2001 12:43 pm

Q was sensational. He and Damon Hancock will rule next year, when this is truly their team.
The Q
Varsity

Return to Basketball