PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Cheerfollowers

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Cheerfollowers

Postby SMUPonyFan » Wed Jan 31, 2001 4:24 pm

OK, we have all done our complaining about them not showing up etc. But they are really not good. Between them and the pom pom girls, I am speechless. How does SMU host all these camps and still have such bad cheer leaders? The girls that would go onto the floor during time outs to dance were so off cue it was rediculous. I think the scrubs were out last night.

And another thing, the cheer leaders did not start a cheer. The band did that for them, they should be renamed...cheerfollowers. And the Defense cheer they have is so original and so underused.(sarcasm) Can they come up with anything? Can they do anything right? Everywhere you look, SMU does not have the complete D-1 program.

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Re: Cheerfollowers

Postby Houston Pony » Wed Jan 31, 2001 4:49 pm

Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaa! Give me a break, crybaby. If you're shallow enough to focus on the performance of our cheerleaders, why don't you go to TCU games, or better yet, Highland Park High School activities. Who the hell cares if they're "off cue". Would you give a rat's [deleted] if you were watching a game against Elon-Robert-Morris-Brown College? I know I'd be out of step, wondering how much longer I'd have to sit through what looked like a JV game before I could go do my homework or drink a beer. I'm sure the Scots and their parents would love to talk your ear off about the talent and timing their little cuties possess. As for me, I just want to get through the time out and watch the freaking game.
Houston Pony
Junior Varsity

Re: Cheerfollowers

Postby SMUPonyFan » Wed Jan 31, 2001 10:09 pm

HP, after watching the cheerleaders, I was trying to just get through the time out. All I know is, when you go to other schools, it is not bad watching their cheerleaders. Here, we have nothing to look at, even when they do find time in their schedule to make it to a game, not in Hawaii.

------------------
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Return to Basketball