PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thoughts on Forinash, Voc

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Thoughts on Forinash, Voc

Postby DreadHead » Fri Feb 02, 2001 10:44 am

I sincerely hope that we have our best crowd of the season this Saturday as Tulsa comes in to Moody. Contrary to popular belief, this is a HUGE game that can serve as a springboard to get the Mustangs on a winning streak and into the NCAA Tournament.

Look for J. Forinash to get more PT and have 5-7 boards. His inside presence will be a factor -- his confidence is rising, and his game should soon follow. The X factor is Voc Atkins. His energy is infectious when he's on the floor, and if he wasn't slightly gimpy he'd be a huge factor defensively. Look for Voc to continue to get better every game.

Go Mustangs! See you Saturday.
DreadHead
Scout Team

Re: Thoughts on Forinash, Voc

Postby MustangMan » Fri Feb 02, 2001 2:50 pm

I was in town recently and saw a couple of games, and I think Forinash's game already is on the rise. With Nigel Smith gone, we need Jon to come up big.
MustangMan
Junior Varsity

Re: Thoughts on Forinash, Voc

Postby ponytalk » Fri Feb 02, 2001 3:05 pm

As far as the crowd, it better be good. Tulsa always shows up so we need to make sure we drown out the noise they make. I want more than there were at last years game. It was the best game last year I have ever seen in person. SATURDAY, WE REVENGE TULSA FOR LAST YEAR!
ponytalk
Varsity

Return to Basketball