PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Defending our house

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Defending our house

Postby DallasDiehard » Tue Feb 06, 2001 2:04 pm

Ponies are unbeaten at Moody this year. We NEED a huge crowd there Thursday night to help the Ponies knock off the Miners. Jeryl Sasser was unconscious against UTEP last time we played, but he didn't have any help, at least offensively. After struggling a little with chemistry, etc., they seem to be coming together at the right time. SMU is an explosive team waiting to break out offensively. I want to see EVERYONE at Moody Thursday night (if you're outside Dallas, try to make the drive - should be a great game, well worth the trip and the lack of sleep, and the Ponies need our support). Be there, be loud, and storm the court when we knock off UTEP.
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Re: Defending our house

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2001 8:27 pm

Jeryl went nuts against UTEP last time they played, he's gonna do it again Thursday. Moody was rockin' for the win over Tulsa, let's pack that joint and make it loud as hell when we send the Miners back to El Paso. There's no way they should have beat us once, can't let them do it again at our place.

Prediction, Sass tops the 39 he put up last time they played.

Postby Pony_Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2001 8:52 pm

Hopefully you are right!! I'd like to see Sasser, Hancock and Q get at least 15 a piece which we need from them.

Let's get some offense going Mustangs!!!
Any students on here?? Let's get a good student turnout or at least let me sit down there Image
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby MustangMom » Tue Feb 06, 2001 9:48 pm

Mustangs - keep the home win streak going!

SMU students - get off your_____ and go to the game and yell for the Ponies!! (I am a Mom so the blank means sofa - yeah right!)

There isn't anything more exciting than winning in your own house. Raise the roof!!

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
Go Mustangs!!<BR>-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Postby LadyBaller2001 » Wed Feb 07, 2001 6:14 am

It will be hype thursday night for real. I have a feeling this game will be the game SMU shows us there best. This is it Mustangs. The chemistry we all being waiting to see is here. This Thursday night. Sell out crowd...Sasser wit at leat 25+ points. Q with 15, and Damon with about 20. Pull out your gear and saddle up.
LadyBaller2001

Return to Basketball