PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Joel Embiid press conference today

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Joel Embiid press conference today

Postby purduedavie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Rebel, being 20 minutes away from Chicago I've seen Alexander on TV 3-4 times, him and Turner will be much more of a clutter than SMU would be, trust me Alexander is more of a center than a power forward. I truly believe that SMU is a much better fit, we'll see what happens. I do agree SMU will be fine either way, just think that Turner might be the one piece that takes the ponies that one extra step.
purduedavie
Scout Team

Re: Joel Embiid press conference today

Postby Rebel10 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:14 pm

purduedavie wrote:Rebel, being 20 minutes away from Chicago I've seen Alexander on TV 3-4 times, him and Turner will be much more of a clutter than SMU would be, trust me Alexander is more of a center than a power forward. I truly believe that SMU is a much better fit, we'll see what happens. I do agree SMU will be fine either way, just think that Turner might be the one piece that takes the ponies that one extra step.

Yes, Turner would make us better. Alexander could play center and Turner could play power forward just like they did at the McDonald's All American game when they were on the floor together. KU will haqve them on the court at the same time. Beside Alexander may not even make it pass the NCAAA clearinghouse to go to Kansas from what I am reading. Turner would help SMU more but he would get more playing time at KU.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball