PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Morgan Campaign

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Morgan Campaign

Postby 2ndandlong » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 pm

All,

It is time again for the annual Morgan Campaign which is the primary discretionary fundraising effort for the SMU Athletic Department. Mustang Club gifts go directly to the enhancement of academic and athletic support initiatives for more than 400 student athletes. Specifically, initiatives such as the Center for the Academic Development of Student-Athletes, enhanced recruiting, and operational support for each of our 17 sports programs have become a reality with the Mustang Club's record growth.

I would encourage all ponyfans that aren't already making a donation in association with a season ticket purchase to make a minimum donation of $25-50 based with the lower end being our youngest alumni.

If you have any interest, feel free to PM me with questions.

2nL
Last edited by 2ndandlong on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is . . . dedication to distraction by fans. Is that what I'm going to go with Jay?"
"That poor kid has to be wondering what is dad doing."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XknLDwj0dSo
2ndandlong
Hall of Famer

Re: Morgan Campaign

Postby 2ndandlong » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:09 pm

And as you are considering adding basketball tickets or upgrading your tickets, priority points are measured as of the end of May, so you need to be considering making that donation NOW. If you think you are in this position, PM me.
"This is . . . dedication to distraction by fans. Is that what I'm going to go with Jay?"
"That poor kid has to be wondering what is dad doing."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XknLDwj0dSo
2ndandlong
Hall of Famer

Postby SMUstangs22 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Does chronological order of donations have an impact? I imagine it would have to... (regarding ticket upgrade)
SMUstangs22
Hall of Famer

Postby BUS » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Mustang club points are earned by donating an amount, donating over a span of years and for working for the Mustang Club.

Moody will sell out and the first opportunity to get tickets will be to those Mustang Club Members.

So, as stated above, now is the best time to join or if your a member, best time to take a step up for seating priority.

I do not have a crystal ball but know a bit about business. When the product sells out the market will accept a price increase.

Finally, joining the Mustang Club brings a greater feeling of belonging because you are helping.
PM 2ndandlong. We will all help you.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball