PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thomas cooling on SMU

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Thomas cooling on SMU

Postby malonish » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 pm

The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket The Ticket

That ought to do it.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby blackoutpony » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 pm

TigerJ wrote:Did SMU steal a Illinois recruit. They are convinced SMU is not a contender for Thomas and this is what was sad about Juwaun Evans if SMU picked back up on his recruitment.
SMU already has a pg in this class. I just don't think Evans is interested. He isn't from Texas. Smu is a football school if anything, has no history of basketball success, has a coach who is highly unlikely to be there in 4 years, is in a crap conference and, doesn't have a ton of talent on their roster.

Not concerned

Sorry I thought the AAC housed National champions

We took one of their players, Crandall Head (who basically sits on our bench) and their best recruiter, Jerramce Howard (he moved on to KU), but he got us Ben Moore and Sterling Brown. Maybe that's it?
BOP - Providing insensitivity training for a politically correct world since 1989.
blackoutpony
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby CalallenStang » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:17 am

TigerJ wrote:Did SMU steal a Illinois recruit. They are convinced SMU is not a contender for Thomas and this is what was sad about Juwaun Evans if SMU picked back up on his recruitment.
SMU already has a pg in this class. I just don't think Evans is interested. He isn't from Texas. Smu is a football school if anything, has no history of basketball success, has a coach who is highly unlikely to be there in 4 years, is in a crap conference and, doesn't have a ton of talent on their roster.

Not concerned

Have you ever been to Champaign? I'd be bitter if I had to call that lousy excuse for a town home. Worse than Lubbock. Only saving grace is proximity to Chicago
CalallenStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony147 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 pm

blackoutpony wrote:

Not concerned

We took one of their players, Crandall Head (who basically sits on our bench) and their best recruiter, Jerramce Howard (he moved on to KU), but he got us Ben Moore and Sterling Brown. Maybe that's it?

Moore and Brown both had offers from Illinois. Either that or someone pissed in their cornflakes
"[College] referees couldn't manage a White Castle." -Mark Cuban
Pony147
Heisman

Postby Mexmustang » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 pm

My biggest fear In high school was that I would have to go to Illinois if I couldn't get good SAT scores... spent a month there one weekend looking over the campus, thought I would never leave Champaign-Urbana!
Mexmustang
Hall of Famer

Postby leopold » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Did you and a beautiful hooker you prophetically met while you were scanning the personal ads while your parents were away throw a party (because you accidentally ran your fathers new Porche into a pond and you had to find a way to pay for it) where the SMU alumni you had mistakenly told to come to your house for an interview showed and and joined the festivities, changing his mind about you, your school and life when he realized that "sometimes you just have to say 'F it. Make your move." ? Huh? Huh?

"Looks like the University of Illinois!!"
Welcome to the 2019 version of 'Cougin' it'
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Mexmustang » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:12 am

Naw, it was my mom's Buick station wagon... just poetic license. But, some days, you just have to say FK it!
Mexmustang
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Recruiting