PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

D.J. Hogg Set to Cut List; Baylor, UT, TAMU Working Hardest

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: D.J. Hogg Set to Cut List; Baylor, UT, TAMU Working Hard

Postby CalallenStang » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:16 pm

CoxMustangFan wrote:
CalallenStang wrote:
CoxMustangFan wrote:I'm not sure there are huge reasons to be negative, but as I said above I'm surprised. With the local crop of top 100 kids to include Elijah Thomas (guess, UNLV), Austin Grandstaff (tOSU), Tyler Davis (KU or Baylor), Hogg (Baylor), King McClure (Baylor), Admon Gilder (OSU), Mickey Mitchell (tOSU), & McQuaid (TBD), I just can't believe SMU may go 0-fer.

I have little doubt that HCLB will close out with a good/great class of freshmen, transfers, and Jucos, but if you would have told me six months ago that none of the incoming kids would include any from the list above I think I would have laughed at you.

Just curious as to why you think Thomas favors UNLV over SMU...I may have missed something.

Just stuff I'm hearing. Honestly, I was deaf to the chatter for some time as I thought he and Gilder were locks for SMU, but something happened that I'm not privy to (and frankly probably shouldn't be discussed on the boards). Also, I said UNLV as a guess. The proper way to say it would be "Not SMU".

Interesting. Thanks for the info - I haven't heard much beyond what the services are reporting and they paint SMU as very much in the mix for Thomas
CalallenStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Harry0569 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:51 pm

"smupony94: Harry, you have been promoted to purveyor of official status capabilities."
Harry0569

Postby Pony147 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Baylor, Texas, and A&M in the top six but not us. Ouch
"[College] referees couldn't manage a White Castle." -Mark Cuban
Pony147
Heisman

Postby PonySnob » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 am

All these guys talk about how great it would be to play for LB but none of them want to commit to LB. Ready for some good news out of Moody soon...............
Peruna is my mascot!
PonySnob

Previous

Return to Recruiting