PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

SMU vs Lamar - Tickets

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

SMU vs Lamar - Tickets

Postby Blvd_Stang » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Hey All - I really want to see SMU play Lamer while I am in town for homecoming. I need to see the new stadium and watch the team.

The only place I see tickets available for the game are nose bleeds via Vivid Tickets?

Is this site legit?
2009 Ponyfans Rookie of the Year
Blvd_Stang
Heisman

Re: SMU vs Lamar - Tickets

Postby LA_Mustang » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 pm

You'd probably be better off waiting and until the game nears. Once tickets are sent out I'm sure a few will show up on Stubhub.
SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: SMU vs Lamar - Tickets

Postby blackoutpony » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Blvd_Stang wrote:Hey All - I really want to see SMU play Lamer while I am in town for homecoming. I need to see the new stadium and watch the team.

The only place I see tickets available for the game are nose bleeds via Vivid Tickets?

Is this site legit?

For what it's worth, I used Vivid to buy tickets when I went to the SMU FB game at Tech back in 2010. While we were driving to Lubbock, we got a call from them saying our tickets were no longer available. We had to go buy tickets in the tech student section the next day and literally almost got jumped when we wandered into it. Had a bunch of stuff thrown at us in the 45 seconds we were there. Talk about trailer trash.... We eventually begged our way into the SMU section in the endzone, but I have never used that crap site since then.
BOP - Providing insensitivity training for a politically correct world since 1989.
blackoutpony
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Basketball