PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

New BBall Season Tix Holder

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: New BBall Season Tix Holder

Postby SmooBoy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:54 pm

NY Pony wrote:
stl.pony wrote:How many priority points did you have? Curious for my friends who were / are on the list without already having season tickets.

Better question is how many $$$ he shelled out. People are dropping large donations to move up the list

Did not shell out a ton, nor am I in the top 1K spots in points, but made new Mustang Club donations and football season tix over time helped. Very happy with 4 seats in section 201. We sat there many times last season and can see action just fine.
SmooBoy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby coloradoStang » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Just got 4 season tickets as well pony up
coloradoStang
All-American

Postby Chnash318 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:18 pm

I got 3 tickets in section 208 the other day. Not great seats, but I live in Houston and will only be able to make a few games so not worth paying the $500 per ticket to get better seats.
Chnash318
Junior Varsity

Postby NY Pony » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:32 pm

SmooBoy wrote:
NY Pony wrote:
stl.pony wrote:How many priority points did you have? Curious for my friends who were / are on the list without already having season tickets.

Better question is how many $$$ he shelled out. People are dropping large donations to move up the list

Did not shell out a ton, nor am I in the top 1K spots in points, but made new Mustang Club donations and football season tix over time helped. Very happy with 4 seats in section 201. We sat there many times last season and can see action just fine.

Good to hear. Still glad I locked in my seats last season, I somehow lucked into seats that have no one in front of me and a railing to use as a beer-holder. Love new moody.
NY Pony
All-American

Postby CoxMustangFan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:21 pm

NY Pony wrote:
Good to hear. Still glad I locked in my seats last season, I somehow lucked into seats that have no one in front of me and a railing to use as a beer-holder. Love new moody.

Nice! I was hoping to move into something similar. No luck.
Pony up!
CoxMustangFan
Hall of Famer

Postby ponyboy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:26 am

We're on a row with no one behind us. I like our seats too.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Ponyneighbor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 am

Was able to add two seats late last week (section 210, third row from top). MC said only about 150 seats left at that time, but I'm not sure if that applied only to people like me who made no previous MC donations/had few points.
Ponyneighbor
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Basketball