PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Tickets to the Michigan/SMU Game

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Tickets to the Michigan/SMU Game

Postby smusic 00 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Getting the SMU tix behind the bench will be next to impossible unless your last name is Miller and first name is David.
smusic 00
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Tickets to the Michigan/SMU Game

Postby Harry0569 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 am

smusic 00 wrote:Getting the SMU tix behind the bench will be next to impossible unless your last name is Miller and first name is David.

I was a student rep on the Board of Trustees' Athletic Committee my senior year, and only after I graduated did I realize how big of a wig David Miller was. It was a pleasure to be able to speak with him about my personal life and SMU athletics.
"smupony94: Harry, you have been promoted to purveyor of official status capabilities."
Harry0569

Postby Harry0569 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:43 am

OhioBrownFan wrote:
smusportspage wrote:Well, knowing a few Michigan fans, they probably still consider SMU a " [deleted]" game. No respect I tell ya.

OOC games at Michigan rarely do well even when they're good. They just don't get hyped for them as much, football is king and football is still being played the majority of the OOC schedule.

Harry - Also, if you fly in, cheapest/easiest way is to fly into DTW, Detroit Wayne. Otherwise Toledo via Delta from Atlanta. That's my rec on easiest way to get here. If you need a ride or anything like that, give me a heads up.

I am thinking about flying into DTW either Friday night or Saturday morning and renting a car to take the trip to Ann-Arbor. OBF - I'll PM you when I have more of a concrete idea of my plans. Trying to convince a few buddies to make the trip with me.
"smupony94: Harry, you have been promoted to purveyor of official status capabilities."
Harry0569

Postby OhioBrownFan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Harry0569 wrote:
OhioBrownFan wrote:
smusportspage wrote:Well, knowing a few Michigan fans, they probably still consider SMU a " [deleted]" game. No respect I tell ya.

OOC games at Michigan rarely do well even when they're good. They just don't get hyped for them as much, football is king and football is still being played the majority of the OOC schedule.

Harry - Also, if you fly in, cheapest/easiest way is to fly into DTW, Detroit Wayne. Otherwise Toledo via Delta from Atlanta. That's my rec on easiest way to get here. If you need a ride or anything like that, give me a heads up.

I am thinking about flying into DTW either Friday night or Saturday morning and renting a car to take the trip to Ann-Arbor. OBF - I'll PM you when I have more of a concrete idea of my plans. Trying to convince a few buddies to make the trip with me.

Let me know. I'm actually going to be back in school swiping a Master's this fall/winter but I'll almost surely make it up to the game. So just keep me posted on what you're trying to do and how many total tickets you're going to need. I got great tickets on the sideline and also on the baseline. Just a heads-up, they go very quickly, I have a few people that call me every year for them and certain games.
OhioBrownFan
Heisman

Previous

Return to Basketball