PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

basketball practice

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

basketball practice

Postby Pony_Fan » Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:12 am

anybody know the bball practice schedule?
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: basketball practice

Postby PX » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pony_Fan:
<B>anybody know the bball practice schedule?</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Todays practice just ended. Tomorrow the men practice 2-5, women 11-2, with a scrimmage at noon.
PX
Varsity

Postby Pony_Fan » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:30 pm

Thanks Prof X. IS there any set schedule for the week? I'd like to check the progress of Hopkins and Voc.

thanks!
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PX » Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:45 pm

In general its 10:30-1 on Monday and Friday. 1:30-4 on Tuesday and Thursday. Mid-afternoon (variable) on Saturday. Off on Wednesday and Sunday. This will probably change once the season starts.

Voc and Bryan were both on the court today, and Voc almost made it all the way through practice, although its obvious that the hamstring is still bothering him. Bryan is in a little better shape than where he started, but still has a ways to go.
The big Lithuanian recruit was also there today. He's about the same height as Donatus, but 20 pounds heavier. He looked like he has real range on his jumpshot, as well. I dont know how his visit is going, didnt get a chance to talk to any of the coaches.
PX
Varsity

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:22 pm

I heard my buddy Donatis has been playing well in practice? His friend, that Lithuanian recruit, seems like he'd be a good find as well. Cannot wait for bball season to start! Image

Return to Basketball