PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

USA Today Coaches Poll: SMU #22

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: USA Today Coaches Poll: SMU #22

Postby Rebel10 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:15 pm

CoxMustangFan wrote:
Rebel10 wrote:Good to see SMU up there in preseason again. On a side-note Mudiay did well in his first game.

Scott Sanford retweeted
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 14m14 minutes ago

Emmanuel Mudiay preseason debut in China: 21 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block in victory.

Reb, I don't mean this as a swipe -- and I may be the only one that feels this way -- but I really hope we don't see a season+ full of Mudiay score updates. Frankly, I put him in the same bucket with a player that almost picked us.

I am not a Mudiay hater because he did pick us and gave the school some good publicity. Just some things happened in which he had to take a different route. And I don't mean that as a swipe either. Local kid doing well, wish him the best. Don't understand adults hating on an 18 year old kid.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby CoxMustangFan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Not at all hating on him, and I really do wish him well. I don't keep track of the daily activity of old girlfriends either...and I don't hate them (well, most...).
Pony up!
CoxMustangFan
Hall of Famer

Postby Grant Carter » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:25 pm

CoxMustangFan wrote:
Rebel10 wrote:Good to see SMU up there in preseason again. On a side-note Mudiay did well in his first game.

Scott Sanford retweeted
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 14m14 minutes ago

Emmanuel Mudiay preseason debut in China: 21 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block in victory.

Reb, I don't mean this as a swipe -- and I may be the only one that feels this way -- but I really hope we don't see a season+ full of Mudiay score updates. Frankly, I put him in the same bucket with a player that almost picked us.

Agreed
Grant Carter
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Basketball