PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Mitchell down to two: SMU & Baylor

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Mitchell down to two: SMU & Baylor

Postby CoxMustangFan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Rebel10 wrote:CMF, I don't care if we get a big that is a 3 star but we need at lease one big 6'9 kid that can play a decent game in this class in my opinion.

Understood (and agree). I think we'll wrap the early signing period in good shape and we'll focus the spring on 1-2 bigs (with four good ones in hand). Not melting down over the cake eater.
Pony up!
CoxMustangFan
Hall of Famer

Postby Rebel10 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:22 pm

East Coast Mustang wrote:
Rebel10 wrote:CMF, I don't care if we get a big that is a 3 star but we need at lease one big 6'9 kid that can play a decent game in this class in my opinion.

Agreed- sounds like we're still in it for McDuffie from NJ who's 6'7" and still growing. Also, the JUCO kid Hamilton. I'd imagine if neither of those workout we'll go the grad transfer route after the season and focus on bigs for 2016- Bolden, Herard, etc

I think since we are guard heavy in this class we definitely get a big in 2016. We only have 1 scholarship in 2016 so I hope we get a quality.
Last edited by Rebel10 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Rebel10 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:26 pm

CoxMustangFan wrote:

Understood (and agree). I think we'll wrap the early signing period in good shape and we'll focus the spring on 1-2 bigs (with four good ones in hand). Not melting down over the cake eater.

True, there might be a late bloomer big that shows up for the April signing date.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball