PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Someone please tell me...

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Someone please tell me...

Postby No Quarter » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:17 pm

I recall seeing the Georgia FB team make a bad play a few years ago and the TV camera went to Dooley's box and showed him muttering before arising and moving to the rear of or out of the box. Georgia had a new coach the next year.

Did Hopkins practice "two or three times" before the App St debacle?

Does Turner go to home or road basketball games or both?

Does Copeland go to basketball games?

If they attend basketball games, what is the demeanor of these high officials? when SMU plays poorly? Unaffected calm? Smiles? No visible reaction? Any hint of disapproval?

Does anyone know if part of the AD's compensation comes in the form of a bonus if SMU had a good FB or BB season?
No Quarter
Heisman

Re: Someone please tell me...

Postby Nacho » Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:00 pm

Copeland is a mystery to me. I see him at games. Turner comes to games since he is always giving some kind of award to someone.
Nacho
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Someone please tell me...

Postby PX » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:22 pm

I thought Copeland might go on this road trip, because its close to his old neighborhood (Virginia) where he still has alot of relatives. I saw him Monday night at the womens game, though, so I guess he stayed here. He goes to home games whenever he is in town. Goes to the conference tournament every year. Cant say how many other road trips he makes.
PX
Varsity

Return to Basketball