PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

San Diego Game

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: San Diego Game

Postby No Cal Pony » Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:16 am

People, don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to the future. I realize the team has some youth to it, but we do have a player like Q to lead the team.

Eddie, what are you on? sd solid? I've lived most of my life out in CA, and they are far from solid. Just because they beat a messed up ucla team means nothing really. What I am driving at is the play, direction, and heart of our kids and coach. sd is second in their town to sdsu. usd is a small, private school, that can't compare to SMU in athletic history or academics.

I am happy that the team could win. I am happy that they could overcome, but still...
They and Dement should know better. They are a better group of players representing a better school. We should be crushing teams like usd. We should be upsetting teams like unlv. We should be putting on as better show on tv than we did against wake forest.

Don't get me wrong. I support my team and school. My son's middle name is WALKER, not without reason. I am realistic, more so than many others. I know the future has bright side, as long as Dement can stay his original course. I just expect a lot more maybe.

We ought to be able to beat everyone in the WAC. We do have the talent. They all just have to decide to play like the second half of the usd game.

Go Ponies!
No Cal Pony
Varsity

Previous

Return to Basketball