PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Markus Kennedy

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Markus Kennedy

Postby RI Stang » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Anyone else notice MK going over pregame last night and shaking President Bush's hand (and Laura) and then shaking hands with RGT and his wife? He then stood there and spoke to RGT for a good 30 seconds and I saw smiles from both of them. Thought that was pretty interesting and very well played by MK.

I think he's back, although not sure he'll be able to just jump right in and have much of an impact vs. Michigan. As long as he's back, I'm not overly concerned about that though. They Cincy game on 1/3 would be a great time for his coming out party on the national stage...
RI Stang
All-American

Postby skyscraper » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 pm

RI Stang wrote:Anyone else notice MK going over pregame last night and shaking President Bush's hand (and Laura) and then shaking hands with RGT and his wife? He then stood there and spoke to RGT for a good 30 seconds and I saw smiles from both of them. Thought that was pretty interesting and very well played by MK.

Yes, I saw this right before the national anthem. Was wondering what him and RDT were discussing, lol.
skyscraper
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mrydel » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm

skyscraper wrote:
RI Stang wrote:Anyone else notice MK going over pregame last night and shaking President Bush's hand (and Laura) and then shaking hands with RGT and his wife? He then stood there and spoke to RGT for a good 30 seconds and I saw smiles from both of them. Thought that was pretty interesting and very well played by MK.

Yes, I saw this right before the national anthem. Was wondering what him and RDT were discussing, lol.

Might have been asking a history question. After all we old guys lived it.
All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand
mrydel
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball