PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Moody Blues

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Moody Blues

Postby Nacho » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:23 am

I left with about 3 minutes to go. I couldn't take any more of that 2nd half debacle. Lo and behold Fresno did everyting they could to choke the game away. Missed every single FT.

The 3 pointer by Ross was a low percentage shot but with players already fouled out (BHop and Simpson I think) it didn't make sense to go for 2 and go into OT.

The season is now officially a mess. It looked like Dement was punishing BHop in the 2nd half but my goodness he sat a long time.

I'm glad I didn't buy season tickets although I have only missed one home game.

Moody is going to be a lonely place the rest of the season.
Nacho
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Moody Blues

Postby Waz » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:53 am

It will definitely be lonely if you leave games with 3 minutes left that can go either way. What's with that?
Waz
Junior Varsity

Re: Moody Blues

Postby Nacho » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:59 am

I got tired of watching our inept 2nd half play. I almost always stay to the bitter end but after all these years of watching the basketball team fold in big games I didn't feel like watching it again. Only so much pain a person can take. In my defense I don't think I've ever left a football game early. Don't ask me why. Heaven knows I should have. I'll probably make another game or two, if the weather is okay and I have nothing better to do. I'm glad I remembered to record Friends last night.
Nacho
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Basketball