PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Kris Lowe

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Kris Lowe

Postby RE Tycoon » Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:28 pm

I have been bad mouthing Kris Lowe this whole season because of his poor play. But I will give credit when credit is due. Lowe played a good game, He actually hit his shots and I reallly enjoyed his hustle. It seems like he was the only guy on the team that was playing with heart. I would like to congratulate him and tell him to keep it up.

Go 'Stangs!
#NewLobCity
RE Tycoon
Hall of Famer

Re: Kris Lowe

Postby Charleston Pony » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:53 pm

agreed. sounds like Kris may have played his best game of the year so far. air ball at an inopportune time...but we really need him to come along and regain confidence.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Kris Lowe

Postby Ringer » Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Charleston Pony:
<B>agreed. sounds like Kris may have played his best game of the year so far. air ball at an inopportune time...but we really need him to come along and regain confidence.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He can be a very intensive player. So it the previous two years. Don't know what happened with this year but I like the signs of coming around that last night showed. I still say that Kris rushes his shot. He need to slow it down abit. Sort of like that golf swing. Faster is not better. Kris is getting the open looks. He needs to realize it and just shoot the ball. The pace of his shot is something he can practice on his own. Practice, Practice Practice. Nothing helps more than that.
Ringer
Recruit

Return to Basketball