PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Looking for Tulsa Wheelchair Tickets

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Looking for Tulsa Wheelchair Tickets

Postby kyoung1033 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:17 pm

I have tried Ticketmaster and emailed the box office about getting wheelchair accessible tickets for any of the games but they say it is sold out. I was hoping somebody could help me out because I would really like to go to the game. If that game is not available, tomorrow night's game against Temple would be great. Thank you!
Last edited by kyoung1033 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyoung1033

Re: Looking for Tulsa Wheelchair Tickets

Postby Digetydog » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 am

kyoung1033 wrote:I have tried Ticketmaster and emailed the box office about getting wheelchair accessible tickets for any of the games but they say it is sold out. I was hoping somebody could help me out because I would really like to go to the game. If that game is not available, tomorrow night's game against Temple would be great. Thank you!

Call the SMU ticket office. They are your best bet.
Do unto others before they do unto you!!
Digetydog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Treadway21 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Are wheel chair tickets different or can you use s reg tivket and sit in that area if you are disabled?

I may have a ticket for tonight.
An atheist is a guy who watches a Notre Dame-SMU football game and
doesn't care who wins.
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Treadway21
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby kyoung1033 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

There are specific seats that apparently cannot be exchanged. The SMU website says "Seating for wheelchairs is located on the south side of the concourse level separating the upper and lower bowls of the arena." You can reply If you have tickets to this thread or email me at kpyyoung@smu.edu. Thanks again!
kyoung1033

Postby kyoung1033 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Does anybody have any leads on getting wheelchair tickets for the Tulsa game? I would be willing to pay.
kyoung1033

Postby SmooBoy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:54 pm

I have to believe the ticket office can make something happen. If you look in the loge area there is a ton of extra space, which from what the site says, is that area separating the upper and lower bowls. Seems like somebody would have thought to make extra chair spots for last-minute buyers. Call the ticket office tomorrow and ask until you get somebody that can help. Good luck!
SmooBoy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Pony Fan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:47 pm

kyoung1033 wrote:There are specific seats that apparently cannot be exchanged. The SMU website says "Seating for wheelchairs is located on the south side of the concourse level separating the upper and lower bowls of the arena." You can reply If you have tickets to this thread or email me at kpyyoung@smu.edu. Thanks again!

Call Bob Sharp
Pony Fan
Heisman

Return to Basketball