PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

I can't help but wonder if...

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

I can't help but wonder if...

Postby PG » Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:25 am

this is the beginning of our traditional late-season demise. I didn't really expect much on this road trip, but I did expect to at least be competitive. Fortunately, we now have 3 of 5 at home to close the season and we need a strong showing this week. Tulsa will still be tough. Rice is no gimme either. At UTEP and Boise are certainly winnable, but with this team, who knows. Then back home for LA Tech, possible the hottest team in the league right now. It will be interesting to see how this team reacts to an awful effort tonight. It better be solid or we might be headed right down the same road as the last several seasons.
PG
Junior Varsity

Re: I can't help but wonder if...

Postby Sam I Am » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:27 am

The end is near of a another miserable year. WE need a coaching change now.
Sam I Am
Sam I Am
Hall of Famer

Postby ponyte » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:27 pm

We do have a young team. 3 starters are Soph and one is a Fresh. Only one Senior starter. That is youth gaining experience. They have done well considering and still have a shot at a decent season.
ponyte
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby 50's PONY » Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:21 pm

Ponyte -- what have you been drinking? Same old stuff we have heard for the last 8 years!!!!!!!!!!
50's PONY
Heisman

Return to Basketball