PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Terrance Ferguson Commits to Alabama

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Terrance Ferguson Commits to Alabama

Postby Rebel10 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:05 pm

RebStang wrote:
Rebel10 wrote:
hoopmanx wrote:I have a huge appreciation for elite coaches but Cal/Pitino failing in the league has to do w/players not style. Hand them the rosters Phil Jacksons had and they are HOF NBA too

Maybe so but that still does not mean Avery Johnson will not do welli in college. We just have to wait and see.

As a fan of another SEC team, I hope he fails miserably at Alabama... For his own sake, I don't want to see him have any success - Alabama fans don't throw bricks and threaten to kill coaches that get fired in 2 or 3 years... the ones they do that to are ones that have some success but can't win big enough to satisfy the 'Bammer "I derive my entire sense of self worth from how Alabama does in sports" attitude.

How do you think the Barners will do with Pearl?
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby RebStang » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Rebel10 wrote:
RebStang wrote:
Rebel10 wrote:
As a fan of another SEC team, I hope he fails miserably at Alabama... For his own sake, I don't want to see him have any success - Alabama fans don't throw bricks and threaten to kill coaches that get fired in 2 or 3 years... the ones they do that to are ones that have some success but can't win big enough to satisfy the 'Bammer "I derive my entire sense of self worth from how Alabama does in sports" attitude.

How do you think the Barners will do with Pearl?

I don't know... I'm still getting over the fact that I was practically forced to wear a t-shirt with a giant elephant on it for my graduate orientation at Alabama today... I'm traumatized enough that I may not be fully rational for a while.
RebStang
All-American

Postby Rebel10 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 am

Lol.
#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball