PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Who all is going to Tulsa?

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Who all is going to Tulsa?

Postby FLPony » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:57 am

Post if you are going, SMU games start noon tomorrow with women vs Nevada. Men's first game is noon on Thursday I think. I will be there!
FLPony

Re: Who all is going to Tulsa?

Postby Peruna88 » Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:41 am

I'm driving up Friday morning, depending on Thursday's game. Hope to see both teams still in action. The girls will have a tough time without Sarah, but they were playing well at home before the LaTech game.

DiamondM, if you make it, you can still have a ride home. I'll e-mail you later this week.
Peruna88
All-American

Postby GallopingGuy » Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:05 am

I'll be there, with the rest of the Hub of SMU Spirit. Or the 30 we're able to take, at least. We should still be plenty loud though. Image

--GG
"...and right to the end we'll stand..."
GallopingGuy
Recruit

Postby BTPony » Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:28 pm

I'll be there. Can't wait to see the Pony's deal a little woooop a@# on BS.
BTPony
Recruit

Postby DiamondM » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:35 pm

It looks like I won't be able to make the games on Thursday or Friday. If we're in it on Saturday, a bunch of band alums and other friends are going to caravan up. Only problem is tickets. If Tulsa is in the final, will we be able to buy them once we're up there? Or should I get someone who can get up there earlier to be our ticket agent?
DiamondM
Heisman

Postby TUfan » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DiamondM:
<B>If Tulsa is in the final, will we be able to buy them once we're up there? Or should I get someone who can get up there earlier to be our ticket agent? </B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Tulsa is in the final, I would recommend a ticket agent. I'm not sure if you can call the ticket office, but that might be another option (918-631-GOTU). Tulsa fans who have yet to buy tickets (shame on them) most likely will buy their tickets immediately after the Friday night game. You might be able to call before that game starts and get your tickets set aside, if you have a credit card (and who doesn't Image ).
TUfan
Junior Varsity

Return to Basketball