PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Policy Shift sorely needed for this message board

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Policy Shift sorely needed for this message board

Postby joey bag of donuts » Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:06 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EastStang:
<B>INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!! Mr. Moderator, does Joey Bag of Donuts have the same ISP as JC500 (aka Gasbag).</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, joey bag of donuts and jc500 are not the same person, we are actually brothers. This has been previously stated. But, I will let the moderator confirm. Horsepower, you're running on a 4 cylinder mind in a v-8 world. Nobody should be ignored....
joey bag of donuts
Recruit

Postby jc500 » Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:56 pm

Gents,

Pony_Fan has once again proven his inability to give my posts the careful study and attention that they command. These foolish allegations that Joey bag o Ds is a schitzoid of myself are indeed distressing. This is yet another example of the horrendously poor analytical skills of PF.

Pony Pride, in light of PF's complete inability to comprehend the meaning associated with words in the english language, I command you to check the ISPs of both Joey BODs and myself. You are not authorized to divulge those ISPs, but you must confirm to this board that they are indeed different.

Also, PP, I hereby post a motion to bar Pony_Fan from commenting on my postings. Given my intellectual largess, it is clear that postings in association with mine must meet a certain minimum standard that, while hard to define, is certainly not met by PF. It is clear that PF is incapable of reaching these minimal standards.

Granted, the 1st Amendment might be implicated here. However, in light of my greatness, I think we can all agree that commenting on my posts is a privilege and not a right. In addition, this is clearly a constitutionally acceptable time-place-manner restriction on speech because the brilliance that I possess SHALL serve to raise the level of discussion not just on this board, but indeed in the world itself. Therefore, there can be no doubt that the guaranteed social progress which springs forth from my discussion leadership CANNOT and SHALL not be curbed by the pathetic conspiracy theories of inferior men.

EastStang, I'm a little disappointed. Some of your prior posting have displayed some skill and knowledge.

You're better than that. I'm confident you will not let yourself fall prey to poor thinking again.

Finally, I want to take a minute to discuss the concept of honesty. While everyone appears to be infuriated by my postings, you will notice that I have not provided anything but the truth about myself and about my past. I have been nothing but honest. This honesty is the single most prevailing reason that my legendary status cannot be questioned.

I'm out
jc500
Recruit

Postby joey bag of donuts » Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:21 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jc500:
<B>Gents,

Pony_Fan has once again proven his inability to give my posts the careful study and attention that they command. These foolish allegations that Joey bag o Ds is a schitzoid of myself are indeed distressing. This is yet another example of the horrendously poor analytical skills of PF.

Pony Pride, in light of PF's complete inability to comprehend the meaning associated with words in the english language, I command you to check the ISPs of both Joey BODs and myself. You are not authorized to divulge those ISPs, but you must confirm to this board that they are indeed different.

Also, PP, I hereby post a motion to bar Pony_Fan from commenting on my postings. Given my intellectual largess, it is clear that postings in association with mine must meet a certain minimum standard that, while hard to define, is certainly not met by PF. It is clear that PF is incapable of reaching these minimal standards.

Granted, the 1st Amendment might be implicated here. However, in light of my greatness, I think we can all agree that commenting on my posts is a privilege and not a right. In addition, this is clearly a constitutionally acceptable time-place-manner restriction on speech because the brilliance that I possess SHALL serve to raise the level of discussion not just on this board, but indeed in the world itself. Therefore, there can be no doubt that the guaranteed social progress which springs forth from my discussion leadership CANNOT and SHALL not be curbed by the pathetic conspiracy theories of inferior men.

EastStang, I'm a little disappointed. Some of your prior posting have displayed some skill and knowledge.

You're better than that. I'm confident you will not let yourself fall prey to poor thinking again.

Finally, I want to take a minute to discuss the concept of honesty. While everyone appears to be infuriated by my postings, you will notice that I have not provided anything but the truth about myself and about my past. I have been nothing but honest. This honesty is the single most prevailing reason that my legendary status cannot be questioned.

I'm out</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jc500- EastStang has built up some "street cred". Don't be disappointed in him. He jusy wanted to know if such displays of brilliance can come from two different people.
joey bag of donuts
Recruit

Postby No Quarter » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:00 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joey bag of donuts:
<B> I disagree no quarter. jc500 will not change his posting style so he can be considered a "veteran" as yourself. even as a "rookie", he could eat your lunch right in front of you. that is why he proposed the new status system. </B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe so jbop, especially after he stops confusing the QBs recruited by SMU. And perhaps you also, after you get past a belated recognition that Joey Sturdivant was a well liked recruit.

But since one or both of you claims familiarity with suburbs north of Atlanta, or at least the Sturdivant family, please compare Sturdivant (who I'm awfully glad selected SMU) and Joseph Gaston, Walton High, who signed with Georgia Tech.
No Quarter
Heisman

Postby joey bag of donuts » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:11 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by No Quarter:
<B> Maybe so jbop, especially after he stops confusing the QBs recruited by SMU. And perhaps you also, after you get past a belated recognition that Joey Sturdivant was a well liked recruit.

But since one or both of you claims familiarity with suburbs north of Atlanta, or at least the Sturdivant family, please compare Sturdivant (who I'm awfully glad selected SMU) and Joseph Gaston, Walton High, who signed with Georgia Tech.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry to disappoint but can't make the comparison. i didn't watch any walton high games. i went to parkview(so did jc500), so that is really the only school i follow/hear about. since you know Lilburn is north of Atlanta, I assume you are familiar with the ATL. You still living there? And what is up with this "claim" crap. I, nor jc500, has lied about anything we have done. You are the one sending me a question under a veil of secrecy. Please reveal the true intent of your question....
joey bag of donuts
Recruit

Postby Pony_Fan » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:17 pm

Please don't waste our time anymore...all you have done is criticize others and call people pathetic....wow, that is quite big of you - I choose not to "study" your ridiculous, verbose posts. My analytical skills are just fine. It takes you a whole page to make 1 point....Shutup already. You have proven absolutely ZERO since you arrived except the fact you were a DC reporter - woohoo. Please, you and KRISPY KREME GO AWAY...the board was much better w/out you. You and Dement are not 'legendary' nor are your posts.
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby joey bag of donuts » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:22 pm

Pony_Fan - You hurt my feelings, I am a sensitive guy. I swear, I will still respect you in the morning.
joey bag of donuts
Recruit

Postby jc500 » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:22 pm

No Quarter,

I don't know anything about Gaston. I was just home for Thanksgiving and caught a game while I was there. I don't really keep up with high school football in Lilburn/the ATL area.

Sorry dude.

Also, how did Pany_Fan get in on this thread? Pony Pride, you have got to step up here - the man is absolutely ruining the quality of discussion on my posts.

I'm out
jc500
Recruit

Previous

Return to Basketball