PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Horseshoe's long-awaited rebuttal

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Horseshoe's long-awaited rebuttal

Postby jc500 » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:39 pm

Horseshoe,

Yet another absolutely pathetic display. Let me see if I can get this straight - it took you five days to come up with that retort? Wow. This level of poor postmanship was heretofore unseen.

Your response, which is not even worthy of a point by point analysis, exists mostly of spelling corrections. The one time you approach attacking the substance of one of my points, you evidence your lack of comprehension regarding that point.

Mike Dement is an amazing coach for all the reasons discussed in my prior postings. You have adhered to a conventional standard of wins and losses to judge a coach's ability. As stated earlier, this kind of simplistic logic is what will ultimately lead the Men's Hoops Program into futility.

Finally, I will retract any negative statements made about PX. The guy has proven himself to worthy of my posts. In addition, I hereby nominate PX for elevations to legendary status.

While we have disagreed about several things, the man has, quite simply, earned it.

I'm out
jc500
Recruit

Re: Horseshoe's long-awaited rebuttal

Postby joey bag of donuts » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jc500:
<B>Horseshoe,

Yet another absolutely pathetic display. Let me see if I can get this straight - it took you five days to come up with that retort? Wow. This level of poor postmanship was heretofore unseen.

Your response, which is not even worthy of a point by point analysis, exists mostly of spelling corrections. The one time you approach attacking the substance of one of my points, you evidence your lack of comprehension regarding that point.

Mike Dement is an amazing coach for all the reasons discussed in my prior postings. You have adhered to a conventional standard of wins and losses to judge a coach's ability. As stated earlier, this kind of simplistic logic is what will ultimately lead the Men's Hoops Program into futility.

Finally, I will retract any negative statements made about PX. The guy has proven himself to worthy of my posts. In addition, I hereby nominate PX for elevations to legendary status.

While we have disagreed about several things, the man has, quite simply, earned it.

I'm out</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would also like to nominate MrMustang 1965 for legendary status. His insight enlightens me, he has a sense of humor, and shows little patience for BS. Good work...
joey bag of donuts
Recruit

Postby Horseshoe » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:13 pm

No, it took me five days to get bored enough to read another one of your posts. Won't happen again.
Horseshoe
All-American

Postby mulletmike » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:14 pm

Fellas, please don't turn this board into Mustang Maniacs. If you have to ask what I mean , you're part of the problem.
mulletmike
Scout Team

Postby Otto » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:17 pm

Amen! Cut it out. Please. This board is for SMU sports discussion, remember?
I really shouldn't drink and type.
Otto
Heisman

Postby FloridaMustang » Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:20 pm

How bout that Bryan Hopkins?? Eh boys?
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Return to Basketball