PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

We have to clearly state who told the secretary what to do.

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: We have to clearly state who told the secretary what to

Postby hoopmanx » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:55 am

JasonB wrote:
gostangs wrote:doesn't really matter of they were dating or not. It isn't that hard to figure he thought he needed help and reached out to a friend (or girlfriend). Don't know why anyone would see that us unfeasible.

I predict we get the post season ban reversed - for multiple reasons.

That doesn't explain it.

She said in interviews that she asked Keith for his login and password and told him to 'Not worry about it" (fugghheetaboutit).

Look, nobody buys the "lone wolf" thing. And, personally, I am tired of all the phone calls I and emails I have received over the past day telling me how bat 5h!t crazy I was to believe SMU was running a clean program.

As a donor to the program and someone who wants to protect my personal integrity, I want to understand the following:
1) Did the admin attend compliance education seminars.
2) What exactly did SMU investigate to determine if someone coerced her to do this?
3) What exactly did the NCAA investigate to determine if someone coerced her?
4) Have we ruled out the possibility of a major donor encouraging her to do it?
5) Have we ruled out the possibility of someone associated with AAU and completely outside of SMU or the boosters encouraging her to do it?

I need to be convinced WHY SMU believes she was a lone wolf, because I am sick of answering questions from people. I also don't feel comfortable watching the press throw LB under the bus if it isn't justified. And I am guessing I am not the only one.

You were crazy to think SMU was running a clean program. Your questions are minutia. We're very lucky she's agreed to be painted as a lone wolf, IMO.
hoopmanx
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby One Trick Pony » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:12 am

Insane_Pony_Posse wrote:
One Trick Pony wrote:How about that increase in basketball ticket prices ouch

http://www.cannibalthemusical.org/sounds/doomed.wav

This is a more accurate representation of me let's see you
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby One Trick Pony » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:27 pm

hoopmanx wrote:
JasonB wrote:
gostangs wrote:doesn't really matter of they were dating or not. It isn't that hard to figure he thought he needed help and reached out to a friend (or girlfriend). Don't know why anyone would see that us unfeasible.

That doesn't explain it.

She said in interviews that she asked Keith for his login and password and told him to 'Not worry about it" (fugghheetaboutit).

Look, nobody buys the "lone wolf" thing. And, personally, I am tired of all the phone calls I and emails I have received over the past day telling me how bat 5h!t crazy I was to believe SMU was running a clean program.

As a donor to the program and someone who wants to protect my personal integrity, I want to understand the following:
2) What exactly did SMU investigate to determine if someone coerced her to do this?
5) Have we ruled out the possibility of someone associated with AAU and completely outside of SMU or the boosters encouraging her to do it?

I need to be convinced WHY SMU believes she was a lone wolf, because I am sick of answering questions from people. I also don't feel comfortable watching the press throw LB under the bus if it isn't justified. And I am guessing I am not the only one.

You were crazy to think SMU was running a clean program. Your questions are minutia. We're very lucky she's agreed to be painted as a lone wolf, IMO.

Has anyone seen if she was hot?
I know when I went over to watch a practice one of those LB secretaries walked me down the stairs to practice was knocked out gorgeous tall blonde in a blue dress - I would have done what ever she told me to do too. Devil in a blue dress if you will
One Trick Pony

Postby PonySnob » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:47 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:
hoopmanx wrote:
JasonB wrote:[quote="gostangs"]doesn't really matter of they were dating or not. It isn't that hard to figure he thought he needed help and reached out to a friend (or girlfriend). Don't know why anyone would see that us unfeasible.

That doesn't explain it.

Has anyone seen if she was hot?
I know when I went over to watch a practice one of those LB secretaries walked me down the stairs to practice was knocked out gorgeous tall blonde in a blue dress - I would have done what ever she told me to do too. Devil in a blue dress if you will[/quote]

Power of the P!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Peruna is my mascot!
PonySnob

Postby One Trick Pony » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:50 pm

I'm serious 11
One Trick Pony

Previous

Return to Basketball