PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

SMU Alum letter to Turner

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: SMU Alum letter to Turner

Postby Bergermeister » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:32 am

footballdad wrote: Why have any sports programs when they end up embarrassing us, and at the end of the day we don't really care about them anyways. (check attendance this weekend)

Aren't you through yet? Good grief. :roll:
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby footballdad » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:46 am

Bergermeister wrote:
footballdad wrote: Why have any sports programs when they end up embarrassing us, and at the end of the day we don't really care about them anyways. (check attendance this weekend)

See you at the game on Saturday? (Actually in the stadium, not just the Blvd) :roll:
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby PonySnob » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:57 am

footballdad wrote:
Bergermeister wrote:

See you at the game on Saturday? (Actually in the stadium, not just the Blvd) :roll:

What does your son do during the games?
Peruna is my mascot!
PonySnob

Postby SMU1523 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 am

footballdad wrote:
Like the kid who puts his hands over his ears and screams La,La,La,La,La,La......and stomps his feet.

Funny how everyone attacks this SMU ALUM, when many on this board were calling for the football program to be shut down not all that long ago. How quickly we forget.

This guy is just saying what a lot of other SMU alumni, students, and faculty are already thinking. Why have any sports programs when they end up embarrassing us, and at the end of the day we don't really care about them anyways. (check attendance this weekend)

Yeah, I am also on board to deport footballdad to Canada as well.
SMU1523
Heisman

Postby PerunasHoof » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:53 am

footballdad wrote:
Bergermeister wrote:

Why do you say "We"? You want nothing to do with SMU and we want nothing to do with you. Why do you even come to watch the games, your son doesn't even play. Is it fun to watch him with a clipboard? You remind me of Moxon's dad in Varsity Blues. And yes, I just made a Varsity Blues reference.
PerunasHoof
All-American

Postby PonyTime » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:01 am

PerunasHoof wrote:
footballdad wrote:
Bergermeister wrote: Why have any sports programs when they end up embarrassing us, and at the end of the day we don't really care about them anyways. (check attendance this weekend)

Why do you say "We"? You want nothing to do with SMU and we want nothing to do with you. Why do you even come to watch the games, your son doesn't even play. Is it fun to watch him with a clipboard? You remind me of Moxon's dad in Varsity Blues. And yes, I just made a Varsity Blues reference.[/quote]

I don't know who Football Dad is or his son - but just ignore the guy. Don't bring his son into this unless his son is posting the same commentary on here. Just don't respond to his inane comments.
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SMU1523 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:02 am

PerunasHoof wrote:
Why do you say "We"? You want nothing to do with SMU and we want nothing to do with you. Why do you even come to watch the games, your son doesn't even play. Is it fun to watch him with a clipboard? You remind me of Moxon's dad in Varsity Blues. And yes, I just made a Varsity Blues reference.

SMU1523
Heisman

Postby ponydawg » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:04 am

Just because footballdad is a troll, doesn't mean his son is. I say layoff of the son.
In all fairness, his son has overcome a lot, if my father wasted his day trolling ponyfans all day I'd be deeply embarrassed and depressed.
ponydawg
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PerunasHoof » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:18 am

ponydawg wrote:Just because footballdad is a troll, doesn't mean his son is. I say layoff of the son.
In all fairness, his son has overcome a lot, if my father wasted his day trolling ponyfans all day I'd be deeply embarrassed and depressed.

Yeah, Jordan seems like a nice guy. I apologize for bringing him up. I just don't understand his dad.
PerunasHoof
All-American

Postby smusic 00 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:14 am

Not severt. Fbdad son will play tomorrow.
smusic 00

Postby footballdad » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:59 pm

:wink:
footballdad
Hall of Famer

Postby smusic 00 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Or whatever...
smusic 00