PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Our friend Tubbs article

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Our friend Tubbs article

Postby NCPony » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:05 pm

Just think, if we had gotten T. Hill we might have even gotten Christian Laettner since the two were lovers at Duke. Image
NCPony

Postby Stallion » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:33 pm

ok I'll call Bull**** that Larry Johnson made a legitimate 480 on his SAT or that he was functioning on a second grade level as you say-he may have gotten sick, he may have walked out, he might have gotten his answers out of line, he may not of tried but he ain't that thick. I'd love to hear how you got a hold of that alleged inside info because I've never heard it reported or even whispered by any other source BUT YOU. As a matter of fact I've been following recruiting for 30 years and I don't even think I've seen a report of a score below 600. But I guess if you say so-it must be right. Larry Johnson certainly didn't appear to be functionally illerate when I had the opportunity to hear him.

[This message has been edited by Stallion (edited 03-20-2003).]
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Waz » Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:02 pm

The minimum score on the old SAT was a combined 600. 300 math 300 verbal. You couldn't go any lower.
Waz
Junior Varsity

Postby Waz » Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:17 pm

My error, 400 is the minimum score.
Waz
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Basketball