PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

2003 team

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: 2003 team

Postby Horseradish » Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:08 pm

PX, I noticed you edited your post, and there is a name missing from the roster now. Are you trying to tell us something?
Horseradish
Recruit

Postby PonyTales » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:06 pm

By the looks of things, Alex Craft is not on his list. Does that mean Craft has left the team? Meaning we might have another available scholarship?

If that's the case (and I'm not wishing Craft gone - he should have the chance to stay), but if that IS the case .... are there stud players left out there, or should we hold on to the scholarship until next year so Kris Lowe's scholarship isn't the only one we have to fill?
PonyTales
Heisman

Postby Stallion » Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:38 pm

the only player I'm aware of that we have offered other than the foreign center who just committed to South Carolina, is Plano's 6-6 Swingman Michael Milton who is rated a 3 star by Rivals and has several nice offers including Texas A&M, Colrado St, and SMU with many top national programs interested. Rivals lists him as a player whose stock is rising.

[This message has been edited by Stallion (edited 03-31-2003).]
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Basketball