PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Rasheed Wallace

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Rasheed Wallace

Postby gostangs » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:33 am

Having Wallace at the game was great. I wonder if the staff has thought to get blown up pictures of all the sports celebs while they are the games, and frame them and hang them on their e walls of the practice facilities. Then when recruits come in the can casually point to a giant wall of people who hang out at our games. I think that has a huge impact on 17 yr old thinking....a big advantage no other program in the country can deliver except maybe USC.
gostangs
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Rasheed Wallace

Postby Pony64 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:04 am

gostangs wrote:Having Wallace at the game was great. I wonder if the staff has thought to get blown up pictures of all the sports celebs while they are the games, and frame them and hang them on their e walls of the practice facilities. Then when recruits come in the can casually point to a giant wall of people who hang out at our games. I think that has a huge impact on 17 yr old thinking....a big advantage no other program in the country can deliver except maybe USC.

Great idea
Pony64
Varsity

Postby lollaperuna » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:11 am

Friend of mine at the game last night commented about what a huge recruiting advantage it is for Larry to be able to pull the pros to the games. Pretty heady stuff to have those guys watch you play.
lollaperuna
All-American

Postby smupony94 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:28 am

lollaperuna wrote:Friend of mine at the game last night commented about what a huge recruiting advantage it is for Larry to be able to pull the pros to the games. Pretty heady stuff to have those guys watch you play.

What Froling loved
smupony94

Postby sadderbudweiser » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:59 am

smupony94 wrote:
lollaperuna wrote:Friend of mine at the game last night commented about what a huge recruiting advantage it is for Larry to be able to pull the pros to the games. Pretty heady stuff to have those guys watch you play.

What Froling loved

"Well... I went to a 4-H club meeting on my recruiting trip to Illinois. But check this out: here's me with Witten, Romo and W."

Um. Game over.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Return to Basketball