PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

New Schedule

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

New Schedule

Postby Pony_Fan » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:00 am

what do you think of the schedule this year?

I like App State, Wake, Tech at home...should be fun.

<A HREF="http://www.smumustangs.com/schedules/schedules_search.asp?sport=bballm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.smumustangs.com/schedules/schedules_search.asp?sport=bballm</A>

Not an easy start with TU, FS, and Nev

Is Keep still with San Diego?
Pony_Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: New Schedule

Postby The CPC » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:05 pm

San Diego graduated 3 starters, including Keep.

Someone might mention to the websiite people that they misspellled "Appalachian"
Some will tell you that a glass is half empty, and others that the same glass is half full. But all CPC really wants to know is...... does the drink taste good?
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Postby PK » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:09 pm

Good idea CPC...but then why didn't you do it instead of suggesting that "someone" might want to do that?
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Postby The CPC » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:28 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PK:
<B>Good idea CPC...but then why didn't you do it instead of suggesting that "someone" might want to do that?</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably because CPC wouldnt know where to begin. Its hard to tell who's in charge of what over in Moody these days. CPC doesnt see this as being worth the effort, thats why he hoped to get someone else to do it for him. "someone" might want to, but CPC is not that particular someone. CPC is now, and shall remain in perpetuity, someone else.
Some will tell you that a glass is half empty, and others that the same glass is half full. But all CPC really wants to know is...... does the drink taste good?
The CPC
Junior Varsity

Postby PK » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:48 pm

I'm rather shocked...shocked I say...that The CPC dosen't know anymore who is in charge of what at Moody these days. You are obviously spending too much time flying at too high an altitude to keep track of what is happening down here at the lowly wingless world of us humans. Maybe I will be that "someone" for you...although I have never known who was in charge of what at Moody.

Fly upright and keep an eye out for those chicken hawks.

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 08-15-2003).]
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK

Postby Pony_Fan » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:48 pm

What happened to Oral Roberts on the schedule?
Pony_Fan

Return to Basketball